Being a car enthusiast is about being fully invested in the interiors, features and exteriors of the car you buy. A common urge is to upgrade your car every once in a while to flaunt new, stylish looks. While upgrading your car whenever you’d like just for trendy exteriors is not exactly possible, you sure can make use of what is every car enthusiast’s best friend – car vinyl wrap.
What is Car Vinyl Wrap?
Car vinyl wrap is a type of automotive aftermarket practice that allows you to either completely or partially change your car’s appearance by wrapping it in car vinyl graphics. This wrap is made of high quality PVC material, vinyl or high density urethane that makes it not only a stylish addition but also a protective one. It protects your car’s paint from scratches, dents, etc. and keeps it looking as good as new for upto 7-10 years. The process itself takes a week at the most so you can rest assured you’ll have a brand new looking car in no time at all. It’s easy to maintain and only needs light hand washing to look as good as new for a long time.
How many types of Car Vinyl Wrap are available?
Car vinyl wrap comes in a lot of different types since it is designed to cater to your fancies. You can choose to wrap your car in a wide range of wraps, these are all of them:
- Matte Wraps: This type of car vinyl wrap is all about the finish that is meant to give your car the trendy matte look. Matte wraps tend to give the car a flat look by absorbing more light and accentuating all the curves in the body of the car.
- Glossy Wraps: Also another trendy option, glossy wraps give your car a shiny look. They tend to emphasize on the original look of the car but with customised prints and colours.
- Satin Wraps: Satin wraps lie somewhere between matte and glossy as far as looks are concerned. It offers a unique and subtle shine that is sleek, yet not too over the top. It will draw just enough attention with its shine while also highlighting the car’s best sides.
- Chrome Wraps: If you want to go for a mirror-like, flashy look for your car then chrome wraps are what you need. This type of wrap is bound to turn a few heads and since it’s laminated, it can also protect your car from dents, scratches and UV rays.
- Carbon Fibre Wraps: Carbon fibre is one of the most durable wraps that gives you the expensive carbon look at a much more affordable range. It is also extremely easy to maintain so this one’s definitely worth investing in.
Along with these, you can also get custom cut out complete or partial wraps with personalised photos, flags, names, sentences, images, etc. printed on the wrap.
Get in touch with automobile service providers and get your car makeover right away!